Level Admin jobs
- Ideal for Students, entry level position assisting staff.
- This is an opportunity of a lifetime, kickstart your career and resume.
- Do not send your resume.
- You'll need resilience, flexibility as well as the capacity to communicate confidently at all levels.
- We are currently seeking strong Site Administrators to…
- Self-motivated, high level of initiative and strong work ethic.
- Solid level of computer literacy and exposure to computerised accounting systems and databases.
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- To - Provide high level Secretarial and Administrative services.
- Sydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia.
- Assist with the local level coordination and document control of Programme Development Submissions (PDS), Service Agreements (SA), Memorandums of Understanding …
$28 - $30 an hour
- Be available to provide rostered cover of admin email account over holiday periods including Christmas and Easter.
- AU$28.00 - AU$30.00 per hour + + Super.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Previous experience as HR Admin or strong baseline HR experience desired.
- Multinational professional services organisation in the CBD.
- This is an exciting opportunity to have a diverse and evolving dual role as a Quality Assurance Officer & Site Admin Support.
- Interpersonal skills & ability to engage with individuals at all levels.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture.
- We are flexible and a fun-loving company but there is also a senior level of accountability and responsibility that’s expected from our management staff and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.