Liaison Officer jobs in Eagleby QLD
- Maintain close liaison between the department and the Minister's Office and implement mechanisms to ensure there is ready access to information on significant…
- The essential requirements for this role are:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders and build relationships.
$29.93 an hour
- We are seeking an Industry Liaison Officer who will assist in the ongoing delivery of the work experience program, School Based Apprenticeship and traineeship…
- This role will be the point of liaison between Child Safety Service Centres (CSSCs) staff and Youth Detention Centre staff.
- Provide a liaison function with the relevant Working Groups, User Groups and Project Control Groups.
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and…
- This will be determined by accurate record keeping, close liaison with internal and external clients, adherence to the established policy and procedures of the…
- Image Courtesy of Springfield Central State School.
- About Springfield Central State School.
- Springfield Central State School opened in 2011 and has over 1000…
- Excellent communication and liaison skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with Members, colleagues and the public.
- Communicate with medical officers and other staff to ensure delivery of the dictated transcripts within prescribed time requirements.
- Provide pharmaceutical procurement advice and develop effective relationships with clients, client groups, agencies, commercial suppliers and staff through…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.