Library $140,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Work closely with the operational and functional leaders to produce best technical answers and also to build bid library.
- Key focus areas for delivery include;
- Scope of execution system standards includes recipe libraries, recipe management, process control and data historian activities related to batch production,…
$700 - $900 a day
- Salt is excited to have partnered with one of Australia’s leading Financial Services organisations,…
- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott.
- Demonstrated strong sense of urgency.
$630 a day
- Maintain the Department's software asset registers and definitive software library in accordance with ITIL's Software Asset Management Framework.
- Work with cross functional teams across both Engineering and R&D to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product library.
- Represent the affiliate’s medical/scientific voice of expertise for Humira, rheumatology pipeline and relevant rheumatology therapeutic areas.
Anton Murray Consulting
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- Python experience highly regarded, particularly with deep understanding of common scientific libraries, in an investment management context.
- Career development opportunities plus unlimited access to one of the world’s largest online learning libraries LinkedIn learning;
$131,491 - $158,871 a year
- A fully equipped medical library is available on site with a large collection of hard copy and on line journals and textbooks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.