Library Information jobs in Ringwood VIC
$70,406 - $81,571 a year
- Provide effective and efficient library and information services to all Library users.
- The full time Information Librarian works within the Community Arts,…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- For further information on the position, please see the attached position description.
- The Law Library of Victoria is the premier resource for all Victorian…
Moorooduc Primary School
- Gather information and resources to support clients' needs.
- Information on the DET values is available at http://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/workm/Pages…
- Under the direction of the Business Manager and working alongside the Library Technician, this role requires an experienced Library Assistant:
- Routine technical support in libraries, science and information technology laboratories would be typical examples.
- Manage the library reception area.
Glenroy Central Primary School
- Obtain basic data or factual information from given sources, e.g. books, reports, manuals, catalogues, tables, forms, etc.
- Work has little scope for deviation.
- SC 2 Experiences with Secondary School Libraries and Library Management systems.
- SC 3 Knowledge of AV equipment and Click View Digital Library.
Banyule Primary School
- Catalogue library resources and equipment onto ‘Smart Library’ system.
- Information on the DET values is available at http://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/workm…
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or min. 5 years' experience in managing complex technology systems across multiple sites.Qualifications must…
- Produce information brochure and application form for the Instrumental Program.
- Handle booking of excursions, buses and information regarding these to parents.
Be the first to see new Library Information jobs in Ringwood VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.