Library Manager jobs in Randwick NSW
- Work with Content Manager to strengthen Ancestry’s role in the family history community – tradeshows, archives, libraries and family history societies.
$90,062 - $99,631 a year
- They also provide advice and support general functions of the Library to seven departmental managers, their team leaders and all Library staff.
$26,323 - $29,337 a year
- You will be required to work on the library floor at both the branch and neighbourhood libraries.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality customer service to…
- An opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager has become available to join our Client Solutions team.
- This newly created contract role will play a key part in…
- Launched and now available in 7 South East Asia and Australia markets, Traveloka Xperience boasts a library of over 16000+ products over 10+ categories ranging…
- Management of awards & credentials including coordinating industry survey, award and league table participation and maintaining a library of credentials…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Assist the Product Managers to maintain a comprehensive competitor library and assist to develop relevant product sales training material to support all sales…
- Leadership programs and unlimited access to our internal professional development library.
- Fuel your passion and drive your career at Australasia's leading…
Palo Alto Networks
- As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint…
Surf Life Saving Australia
Bondi Beach NSW
- Experience in establishing and maintaining resource and library collections.
- Support and contribute to the maintenance of databases and library resources.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.