Library Service jobs in Victoria
- A high degree of initiative and enthusiasm together with the ability to respond to requests with a commitment to the provision of a timely service.
$63,491 - $67,167 a year
- Moreland City Libraries is looking for someone who enjoys engaging with the community to provide high quality customer service and assist with home library…
$67,698 - $75,817 a year
- We are developing new ways to provide personalised knowledge services and build community connections to unlock the potential of La Trobe’s diverse scholarly…
$67,743 - $71,935 a year
- Assist with publicity and marketing for the library service.
- Ability to conduct library programs.
- Moreland City Libraries is offering a fantastic opportunity…
$85,724 - $94,302 a year
- Are you passionate about library collections and working in the higher education sector?
- We are developing new ways to provide personalised knowledge services…
City of Port Philip
Saint Kilda VIC
$67,364 a year
- Proven skills and experience in leading high-functioning customer service teams.
- They will have proven experience in the provision of excellent customer service…
City of Melton Council
$67,846 - $78,126 a year
- This position will develop, deliver and evaluate an innovative range of outreach services and customer engagement initiatives to increase membership, awareness…
Southern Grampians Shire Council
- Do you love working with people and providing excellent customer service?
- This role has large volumes of manual handling and is committed to delivering…
$48.88 an hour
- Frontline library customer service role.
- Our services are available through four branch libraries as well as a Mobile Library, Outreach Services, Home Library…
Department of Treasury & Finance
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The Shared Service Provider (SSP) delivers a range of strategic and operational services to Victorian Government departments and agencies in the areas of office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.