Life Skill jobs in Amberley QLD
- With us, you’ll develop skills in:
- Bring your sense of adventure to a place where no two days are the same and join the team that makes life spicy by clicking…
- About the RoleThe Customer Support Officer will consult with referral sources and/or patients to obtain correct demographic and referral information whilst…
- Develop your skills in a flexible work environment.
- You’ll help us bring the famous HOYTS brand and its concepts to life.
- As a part of our team, you’ll get to:
- Some computers skills including excel and outlook.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with…
- Training and development – We believe that in life you never stop learning.
- Career development – We actively encourage our team to further develop themselves in…
- Well-developed communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service to various stakeholders in a large and complex organisation.
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- What skills & experience do you need?
- We are not concerned if you've been a tradie, an accountant, a hairdresser…
- We set our 4 week rotating rosters in advance, so you'll be able to enjoy your life as well as your job.
- You will have the physical ability for heavy lifting…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand.
- With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we…
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- There’s more to life at Cover-More than great travel insurance.
- Deliver a customer first mentality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.