Lift Driver jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Van drivers should hold a current Full Drivers Licence (for relevant state or territory).
- Must be able to lift up to 16kg of mail on a repetitive basis.
- The ability to repetitively lift items up to 32 kgs in weight and successfully pass a pre-employment medical.
- A current and valid full state or territory driver…
Sydney Domestic Airport NSW
- Current NSW driver’s license and eligible to hold an Airside Drivers licence.
- The ability to repetitively lift items up to 23kgs in weight.
- The ability to lift heavy, awkward items.
- We are looking for experienced furniture Driver / Removalists and Offsiders and casual packers to work through from…
- We have a great opportunity for a Driver in the Sydney region.
- Work involves delivery and collect/swap of wheelie bins (secure documents) either in a Pantech or…
- Our brand and equipment range has grown to include the addition of specialist branches in the network, such as Traffic, Pump and Power, Lift and Shift, Concrete…
- Drivers license and White card is essential and own transport is desirable.
- You will need to be physically fit to lift heavy objects and stand for long periods…
New Horizons For Health
North Ryde NSW
- Valid Driver Licence, with ability to drive vehicles in Licence class, including large cars and vans.
- Must be fit to undertake the physical requirements of…
- Own Transport is adventageous but not necessary.
$27 - $32 an hour
- National Workforce is currently seeking motivated, experienced and committed Forklift Drivers.
- Day, Afternoon & Night Shifts.
- Excellent Pay Rates & Conditions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.