Linux Support System jobs in Melbourne VIC
- Responsible for support documentation as well.
- Provide rotational oncall support for all global regions.
- Exposure to Cisco switches and the IOS operating system…
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system.
- Enterprise Support Engineers provide expert technical support to CyberArk’s worldwide…
- Actively participate in our community system (public facing Q&A).
- A minimum of 2 years related experience providing technical support at an Enterprise level.
- We support creative minds and recognise hard work.
- Specifying and designing information systems to meet defined business needs.
- Then you are the right person to join our unique support team!
- Demonstrable command of administering multiple Operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac OS…etc).
- In this position you will ensure Aesop networking, systems and security standards are maintained as well as take a proactive role in the development of existing…
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
- Providing L2/L3 functional and technical support;
- Maintaining system and operational documentation and ensure knowledge base currency.
- That’s where you come in.
- Maintain lab system for testing.
- Performing Mitel system deployments, server upgrades, system testing, fault identification, rectification and escalation.
- Proactively support the Turnitin product line via primarily email, (sometimes phone & live chat), ensuring problem resolution, system access, and optimal system…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.