Liquor Sales jobs in Bondi NSW
- We are much more than a liquor store though, we are part of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited, and have the most trusted food, liquor and…
- Please note that an accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate is a legal requirement for employment selling liquor in Australia.
- Passionate about the liquor industry.
- Working for an APAC wide business with an awesome portfolio of brands.
- Strong salary package with bonus opportunity.
- Proven experience in customer service, ideally hospitality, sales or retail.
- When Dan Murphy opened his first liquor store in 1952, he believed in offering…
- When Dan Murphy opened his first liquor store in 1952, he believed in offering the biggest range, the lowest prices and unbeatable customer service.
- We are much more than a liquor store though, we are part of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Group, and have the most trusted food, liquor and…
- Provide trade support and analysis by preparing all necessary monthly reporting packs and customer/brand analysis reports for sales and marketing teams and…
Cellarbrations at Lane Cove
Lane Cove NSW
- Now hiring at 60 Burns Bay Rd, Lane Cove.
- Take a team approach to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements.
- We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia…
Mr Black Spirits
$75,000 - $110,000 a year
- Build relationships with customers, bartenders, distributor sales reps.
- As the Mr Black Technical Sales Representative you will be a trained brand expert and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.