Litigation Support $112,200 jobs in Western Australia
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Reporting to the eDiscovery Manager, you will be primarily responsible for providing litigation support consulting services toattorneys, internal clients, and…
- Provide litigation support to the business on a significant ongoing litigation.
- Support the business’ legal activities to protect its interests.
- You can expect to have regular interactions with Partners, as well as support from the lawyers in the team, who work collaboratively.
$140,047 - $165,719 a year
- The Native Title State Lands legal team deals with all aspects of Federal Court native title claims and native title compensation claims, including advice,…
- For this role, we are seeking a special counsel (or equivalent level) lawyer with back end construction/ infrastructure litigation experience.
$200,000 - $230,000 a year
- The ability to communicate clearly, solve problems, encourage and support employees and provide pragmatic and commercially focused advice to fellow…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- The firm has considerable resources that will be at your disposal to support your endeavours.
- This highly regarded mid-tier practice is looking for a litigation…
- Do you have the right support?
- We have options in corporate, litigation, property, insurance, employment, family, construction, energy & resources, commercial…
$150,000 a year
- The team takes the time to understand their client’s needs and support them with tailored and cost effective solutions.
$200,000 a year
- They will provide you with every support but allow you to service your clients and run your practice with autonomy.
- Benefits of Joining the Practice.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.