Loan Settlement jobs in Ultimo NSW
- As well as guiding each loan application through to settlement while delivering consistently exceptional experiences to our customers.
- As a key member of the team you will be responsible for checking loan documentation, invoices and supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness to…
- You will be involved with proactively managing home loan applications from lodgement through to settlement and also acting as a key intermediary between BDMs,…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$28.38 an hour
- This Leading Australian Bank is currently recruiting a settlements officer to join their expanding asset finance team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$28.38 an hour
- Process loan documents for settlement and payment to suppliers.
- Perform a wide range of administrative tasks, checking files before settlement, filing and also…
- The key purpose of the role is to accurately assess a customer’s loan application and validate data in line with policy and regulations.
- Management post settlement clarifications received from TCS (Chennai) regarding non maintenance of settled applications.
- To view the "EEO is the Law" poster .
- Operations supports the management of all sales and trading transactions, in the areas of client onboarding, trade capture, settlement and reconciliation.
- You will need to complete pre-settlement requirements including credit checks, commercial loan agreements and credit submissions whilst ensuring that the…
- Validating home loan applications ( pre-credit assessment).
- Validation of all incoming home loan applications and supporting documents ( pre-credit assessment).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.