Local Government jobs in Alice Springs NT
- Electrician license from country of origin required for EXPAT; maintain current electrician's license or identification to meet government regulations.
- Continuity of government, mission assurance, and/or readiness program.
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal agencies dealing with area of…
- The position will be based in Alice Springs and will provide the opportunity to drive a high-profile project within the local community to deliver upgraded high…
Alice Springs NT
- ��������� Ensure that relevant notifications, applications and communication procedures are followed to all relevant internal and external departments and as…
$97,434 a year
- Knowledge and Understanding of relevant legislative frameworks, standards and government funding requirements and guidelines highly desirable.
$44 an hour
- Proven experience in managing full financials, budget and forecasting ideally for a local government authority or organisation.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Ensuring that the government receives valid cost proposals.
- Basic knowledge of the government organization and method of conducting business.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.