Local Paper jobs in Kingsford NSW
$66,007 a year
- Ability in preparing business papers.
- Sound working knowledge of meeting practice and protocols in local government.
- Reference number and expiry date.
- Assist with the Global and local statutory audit.
- Assist with consolidating quarter/half year/year end accounts and prepare papers for the S4 group.
$72,473 - $82,399 a year
- You will have strong writing skills and be able to contribute to research papers.
- Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global…
- Manage local parish accountability for Primary School SRE teacher compliance.
- The Children’s Ministry and Primary School SRE Advisor (Northern Region) will be…
$49.33 - $58.51 an hour
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills that enable reporting on complex HR issues, producing high quality business reports, discussion papers and…
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- The Health Information and Record (HIRS) Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and operation of a team of health information services staff who…
- No paper based, email based or late applications will be accepted.
- School Infrastructure NSW (SINSW) is delivering new school buildings, major upgrades and…
- This unique community harvests knowledge from local experts and it is combined with traditional sources including paper maps, field surveys, aerial and…
- Preparation of internal papers e.g. the investment memorandum for the board committee.
- Australia Pty Limited) we have been invested into the local real estate…
Epiq Systems, Inc.
- Electronic Hearings offer a proven alternative to traditional paper-based hearings, where all evidentiary and other hearing-related documentation is prepared…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.