Locomotive Maintenance Manager jobs
- Reporting to Manager Locomotive Maintenance, the BMA Services Coordinator is responsible for all administration, coordination and stakeholder management duties…
- A fleet which consists of an impressive 500+ locomotives and 14,000 wagons.
- This position reports into the Partner Managers for Bulk and is a key member of a…
- 4-6 + years Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering, and/or Trade experience in a locomotive maintenance field preferred.
- A high level of priority is placed on actively driving efficiency gains and value adding initiatives that influences rollingstock maintenance, operations and…
- Operate locomotives and trains in a safe and efficient manner, adhering to all safe working regulations and requirements for upholding locomotive driver…
- Monitor locomotive trends to improve reliability and availability.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in Rollingstock maintenance.
- Reporting through to the Maintenance Manager you will be required to carry out maintenance and repairs of rail equipment within this large workshop.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.