Logistic Manager jobs in Prestons NSW
- Reporting to the Shift Manager, you’re accountable for leading and inspiring a team of 25-30 team members.
- We have an excellent opportunity for a Team Manager…
- As Inventory Manager for the Smeaton Grange Distribution Centre (DC) you’ll provide leadership support and direction to DC Team Managers in all aspects of…
- Broadspectrum is seeking an experienced manager to lead the Joint Logistics Unit (East) business of its Defence Maintenance & Support Services contract, based…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Certification in Logistics, Supply Chain and/or Warehouse Management is preferable;
- Manage inventory and logistics the operations to ensure processes are…
$112,000 - $162,800 a year
- On an average day, a Corporate Logistics Manager will do anything from coaching and training team members, liaising with Senior Management within the greater…
- The Warehoue/Yard Operations Manager is a central position in our Doka Australian Operations team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your experience…
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- A background in a complex logistics management role would be an advantage.
- Accountable for coordinating logistics and engineering functions for EO product lines…
- It is also responsible for providing tactical support building and implementing eComm activities through partnering closely with format development, property,…
$53,000 - $82,000 a year
- Whilst the role primarily focuses on the logistic management, there may also be the need to provide creative support.
- Pay Range Defined for the Role :
- The Territory Manager role is the foundation of all graduate recruitment at Colgate with over 90% of our Customer Development team beginning their careers as a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.