Logistic Officer jobs in Sydney NSW
- Job Title: Officer, Agency Services.
- Job Grade / Classification: Clerk Grade 7/8.
- Employment Type: Temporary Full-Time.
- Duration: Up to 12 months.
- Job Category Transport and logistics.
- Monitor all aspects of vehicle operating requirements and act as a central point of contact for allocated officers to…
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- $73,636 - $78,873 (plus super).
- The Data Management Officer (DMO) will work for the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Manager within the Asset Performance Team.
- Transport Service Grade 7 - $101,429 - $113,601 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- What you will be involved in?
- Supply chain, logistics or freight knowledge would be beneficial.
- Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital…
- Start a career in rail or expand on your background in transport and logistics.
- As we continue to strive to be market leaders in logistic services we are…
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supply chain and logistics/planning position.
- Determine cost-effective transportation modes and storage capacity…
- Department of Communities and Justice.
- CSI Warehouse Scheduling Officer – Clerk 5/6 – Ongoing, Full-time, CSI Logistics – John Morony Complex, Windsor.
- As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under…
- Diary management and meeting/event coordination and logistics.
- Exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our award-winning Marketing team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.