Magazine Designer jobs
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- We are looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of Hotel Operations and a strong conceptual designer too.
- Your new challenge is not a 9 to 5 job.
- AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News- Record magazine's annual industry rankings.
- + 3 - 7 years’ experience.
- I am currently recruiting for an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager for an exclusive luxury designer known for their haute couture and fashion forward…
- E.g. sponsoring of end consumer magazine campaigns.
- Excellent scope to shape the marketing department.
- Opportunity to join a global, successful business.
Ostar International Media Group
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Managing the team of video designers and workflow.
- Ostar was established in 1994, Ostar International Media Group is Australia’s leading Chinese media group…
- Use creative forecast services, magazines, colour authorities, websites and market analysis to assist in providing information for trend directions, story…
If You Build It
- We’re looking for an experienced full time senior designer / front end developer to join our growing team.
- Right now we’re working on issue two of the Happy Mag…
- Magazine: Manage the collation of stories & photos for the magazine, communicate with the graphic designer to work on the magazines.
- What you will be doing.
Career Medical Recruitment
- Compiling, editing and distributing content for various marketing communications like brochures, newsletters, broadcast-mails, magazines, flyers, monographs,…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.