Mail Officer jobs in Strathfield NSW
- Provide administrative services including filing, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, routine purchasing, meeting and event support,…
- In this busy fast paced role you will be required to assist in the processing of parcels - your duties will include, but not limited to scanning, loading and…
- Coordinate administrative functions to support command/business unit such as purchasing and reconciliation, mail, scheduling of meetings, correspondence,…
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e…
- As one of our PDOs (Postal Delivery Officers) you’ll start your days sorting mail and then walking to deliver mail and small parcels to customers.
- As one of our PDOs (Postal Delivery Officers) you’ll start your days sorting mail – before either hopping on a pushbike / electric bike provided by Australia…
- You are required to provide e-mail addresses for two nominated referees, one of which must be a current or recent supervisor within the last 12 months.
- Accept and process orders submitted via all ordering channels (phone, fax, e-mail, web).
- Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Action all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Great opportunity to join a global property professional firm.
- Fast paced role working with a collaborative team.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$31 an hour
- This is an exciting 4-month contract opportunity for an experienced Customer service officer who is looking to develop their skills within the Government…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.