Mail Times jobs in Rosehill NSW
- A great opportunity has become available for a Pharmacy Assistant to join our Pharmacy team in Old Toongabbie in a full-time 12 month Fixed–Term contract.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- General filing, photocopying, faxing and mail outs.
- Commence your career in Asset Management in the Property…
- Manage office reception, in particular telephone switchboard, incoming & outgoing mail/packages, office appointments and meetings.
- This permanent full-time position is a great opportunity for a mechanically and mathematically oriented individual, having completed Year 12 mathematics at a…
- Part-time is up to 23 hours per week; full time is 24-40 hours per week.
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills.
- Work Type Permanent Part-time.
- Part-time (0.7 FTE) & Permanent.
- Excellent administration, time management and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Customer Support Representative to join our friendly and fun team based in Old Toongabbie on a 12-month fixed…
Hunters Hill NSW
- About My Gateway: My Gateway has been employing apprentices and Trainees across NSW for over 30 years.
- With over 230 Apprentices and Trainees currently employed…
- As one of our PDOs (Postal Delivery Officers) you’ll start your days sorting mail and then walking to deliver mail and small parcels to customers.
Castle Hill NSW
$30,000 - $50,000 a year
- If this sounds like you – e-mail your resume to [email protected] Or call Bev on (02) 8858 0900.
- Salary: $30k-$50k p.a.
- Duties include some heavy lifting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.