Maintenance Cleaning Hospitality jobs
- Residential, Commercial or Industrial Cleaning.
- Exposure or proven experience in a hospitality background in positions such as:
- Report any maintenance requirements to the Maintenance Officer;
- Advise the Maintenance Officer of any needs for cleaning equipment, eg servicing, repairs, etc;
- Performing any basic maintenance, or report and coordinate major maintenance requirements.
- A good eye for detail & previous cleaning, customer service or…
- Cleaning guest rooms and making them sparkle!
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar role.
- Reporting any damage or maintenance needed for our rooms.
- Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of passenger areas.
- Have an attention to detail with regard to cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks, e.g monthly deep cleaning and carpet shampooing.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Cleaning, maintenance of kitchen and general hospitality services.
- Certificate III in Hospitality or Commercial Cookery (or equivalent) in addition to Food…
- Cleaning and sanitising of the Kitchen.
- Control the maintenance of hygienic and sanitary conditions in all food preparation areas;
- Undertake cleaning duties as necessary to ensure safe operation of the Mess Bar, including regular cleaning of the glass washer filter during service.
- Gardening/grounds maintenance may be asked if required.
- Previous experience in the hospitality or industrial cleaning industry in one of the above-mentioned…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.