Maintenance Electrical jobs in Victoria
- Minor plumbing (leaky taps) and minor electrical (light bulb replacement) - significant electrical and plumbing works will be handled by our licenced…
- Electrical Fitters will be tasked with electrical assembly activities including wire cutting, looming and installation, crimping, termination and specialist…
- Ensure electrical standards and OH&S requirements are met.
- Using a job requisition system to carry out repairs, maintenance and modifications.
- Planned and Preventative maintenance on a variety of electrical and mechanical assets.
- Chance to be part of the Operations team providing maintenance services…
- We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to commence their Electrotechnology Apprenticeship!
- We are on the look out for motivated, committed and…
- Ensure all electrical cords are used with safety cords and all maintenance is well carried out to protect the public and staff.
- Closing Date: 29 Feb 2020.
ENGIE Electrical and Communications Pty Ltd
- Follow relevant codes and industry standards which govern electrical installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrate aptitude with electrical and mechanical tools.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Assist with preventative maintenance and repairs.
- A relevant trade or qualification - mechanical or electrical.
- Start Date: Early December - ongoing role.
- Prepare detail work plans and scopes for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Develop and update suitable training programs with regard to BoP…
- Perform maintenance and light repairs as directed by the Principal and maintenance Co-ordinator.
- Minor plumbing (leaky taps) and minor electrical (light bulb…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.