Maintenance Planning Engineering $130,400 jobs in Western Australia
- Implementing area workforce planning in collaboration with HR team or operations manager.
- The role will replace operational superintendent and engineering…
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- Provide project planning/scheduling and reporting services to the Team and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the fully…
- Providing engineering expertise and knowledge in asset maintenance or replacement; the planning, design and delivery of maintenance and/or construction works in…
$165,000 - $200,000 a year
- Your leadership skills will spill out of processing and you will be someone who can work effectively, positively and efficiently with the laboratory, , projects…
- Prior experience providing engineering and technical support to the maintenance and production teams;
- Experience in planning and forecasting of projects to keep…
$127,000 - $148,000 a year
- Experience with computer-based maintenance planning/scheduling.
- Review, sign-off and execute weekly maintenance schedule to ensure all maintenance activities…
- Ability to prepare and understand detailed budgets, costing and estimates relating to significant engineering projects.
- What you need: Knowledge and Skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.