Maintenance Planning Engineering $80,000 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
The Council of the City of Busselton
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Possess a relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or similar.
- Possess confident leadership skills with experience of workforce planning.
- Facilitate consistent ways of delivering engineering support on all Operating assets.
- Technical engineering, project management, or management consultant…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- These contracts span engineering, maintenance and logistics operations disciplines and include our major sustainment contract, the Warship Asset Management…
- The ability to oversee and coordinate the planning, preparation and execution of daily activities at the same time as empowering crews for successful succession…
- Demonstrated ability in Coordinating and planning operations in an Open Cut mining environment.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Foreperson…
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- A clear understanding of preventative maintenance, planning, strong communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Preference to Mechanical maintenance background.
- At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
- Experience and familiarity with Defence projects, acquisition activities and capability planning.
- Project capability and acquisition management - including…
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality…
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Sound knowledge in the application and establishment of project planning,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.