Maintenance Planning Engineering jobs in Western Australia
- Chair planning meetings, drive actions and deliver outcomes.
- Engage with stakeholders across engineering, operations and external to deliver integrated plans.
- Experience across Mines/Rail/Port engineering, operations or maintenance areas would be desirable.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new…
- Scoping planning and scheduling identified work.
- Driving maintenance at the right cost.
- We are looking for a Maintenance Planner to maintain and improve…
- Be able to produce schedules for both engineering and construction projects with a good level of skill and understanding of construction and engineering…
- Provide engineering and maintenance support to the site to optimise the exploitation of the gold resource.
- Providing maintenance and engineering services to the…
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in fixed plant/NPI maintenance.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to…
- Computer literacy with Microsoft suite and computer based planning systems.
- At least 5 years’ experience in mechanical and rolling stock engineering is…
Canning Vale WA
- Demonstrated experience with generating forecasts and developing maintenance plans.
- Reporting to the Reliability & Planning Manager, the ideal candidate for…
- Realizing those solutions is an integrated daily effort, shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning…
- Conduct project initiation and design reviews with customers, as well as implementation planning and readiness reviews.
- Come and be a part of this success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.