Major Incident Manager jobs in New South Wales
- You will deliver this by facilitating and supporting the fastest possible response to major incidents, through adherence to controls and practices resulting in…
- The talent pool may be available to hiring managers across the state over a 18 month period.
- During periods of major fire activity, the incumbent may be…
- Manage risks and incidents in accordance with the client's WHS systems.
- Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators and…
- Coordination and completion the necessary documentation in relation to ‘slip and fall’ incidents; security incidents; checklists and all major incidents.
- Career-defining opportunity to work on a major relocation project.
- As the Collection Logistics Manager (Special Collections), you will be responsible for the…
- I feel as though the program and rotation managers really understand what you’re after in terms of career development, and make a real effort to meet your…
Bland Shire Council
West Wyalong NSW
$37.15 an hour
- Immediately report all hazards and incidents, following the appropriate processes.
- The Shire’s major centre of West Wyalong is centrally located on the junction…
$820 a day
- You will be expected to be able to provide advice to stakeholders about security controls status and manage major incidents as necessary.
$104,230 a year
- Investigate, rectify and report on trade waste incidents.
- Manage relationships with Sydney Water’s major business customers.
- 12 Month Fixed Term role.
- Experience with major Networking manufacturers equipment in an enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in change/incident management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.