Major Project Planning jobs in Queensland
- Provide advice in relation to project planning, consultancy, infrastructure and services, project programs and procurement strategies.
- In the role of Project Director you will lead and manage a range of major infrastructure planning projects within the Mackay Whitsunday District, to ensure…
- We thank you for your application and look forward to communicating with you soon about these exciting projects.
- Rail civil and electrical works.
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate the activities of Indigenous Advisory including (but not limited to) strategic and commercial planning, development, implementation…
- Provide general media and communication advice to stakeholders, including potential major and sensitive issues before they arise.
- Excellent exposure across planning and project management.
- You will have immediate exposure to your estimating, planning and project management responsibilities…
$86,674 - $94,748 a year
- Achieving the university’s brand, reputation and student recruitment goals underpins all the major deliverables of this role.
- Midnight, Monday, 9 March 2020.
- Minimum 8-10 years (Mechanical) planning and estimating experience in major campaign maintenance, shutdowns and capital projects - preferably in Oil & Gas…
$92,216 - $102,536 a year
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Network Planner who has an interest in working with large major project teams such as Cross River Rail and…
- Managing significant projects implementing GBST’s products in client sites and/or product enhancement projects internally.
- What you will be doing:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.