Management Roles $130,000 jobs in Queensland
- The role focuses on change and release management processes but is also a key participant to ensure appropriate engagement with other ITIL processes in…
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within a corporate environment.
- Oversee the day to day ‘business as usual’ outcomes for the facilities management…
$135,500 a year
- Possess highly developed engagement management skills, in particular time management and communication skills.
- Skills and attributes for success.
$162,000 - $204,000 a year
- Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
- In this senior role you will facilitate the strategic internal disruption of business practice;
$125,000 - $150,000 a year
- High-impact project role for initial 12-month term.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of WHS & risk management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing systems for logistics and procurement, IT, Fleet management, Security, financial management, human…
- In particular, these roles require:
- Including P&L and/or budget management, responsible for cash flows and forecasts, and reporting on key performance metrics.
- Analysis of fleet management data & shift results.
- To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Well established experience in mine dispatching using a…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- There is a strong emphasis on strong but pragmatic project management skills and stakeholder management.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Strong background in contracts management.
- Driving world class contract management performance through:
- To be considered for this role you must have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.