Manager Business Unit jobs
- What you will do • Lead the investigation, development, implementation and management of business information systems in a manner that ensures systems operate…
- Establishing business unit strategy and translating this in to priorities and targets.
- Establish the performance and reporting framework for the business unit,…
- Strategic and tactical business improvement.
- Assisting stores to improve their business performance.
- Metcash are a $13.bn business with over 7,500 employees in…
- Great opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest Superannuation funds in dynamic and high performing business unit.
- You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Developing strategies to grow the NSW business to achieve budgeted revenue and new business targets.
- Developing new business through targeting supply chains…
- Provide timely and accurate strategic and operational information, advice and analysis to the Executive Director and the management team on human resource,…
- The 11a IPU is a business unit of the Division of Surgery & Perioperative Services.
- The unit is located on Level 11 of the Queensland Children's Hospital with a…
- Focusing on business, share of market and profitability growth with tailored customer solutions.
- Ideally you will have worked in a business development role and…
- Develop / secure new business opportunities with state-based accounts by developing and negotiating business plans supported with performance related agreement…
$108,439 - $112,525 a year
- Build productive networks demonstrating your capability to establish and maintain relationships and useful partnerships with people at all levels and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.