Manager Electrical Construction $100,600 jobs in New South Wales
- Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day?
- In 2019, we had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion.
- What will you be doing?
- What do we offer?`.
- Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$150,000 a year
- Previous experience working on electrical substation construction projects.
- Supervising a range construction and civil projects.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Accurate preparation of detailed Variations / Estimates / Quotations in electrical.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an electrical quoting, estimating and/or…
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
- Prepare technical and contract specifications works, procurement work orders and evaluate and recommend tenders • Where project direction is given, undertake…
- Senior role within the construction division.
- Excellent and rare opportunity – Senior role within construction division of M&E Building Services contractor.
- Over the years Brix Projects have become THE specialists in construction recruitment.
- Our recruitment services span the entirety of the construction sector.
$141,996 a year
- A focus on the engineering aspects of the project delivery, involving hands-on review of the civil, structural, electrical, drainage, water and traffic…
- A deep understanding of the electrical trade and construction industry in Sydney.
- Tier 2 electrical contractor with excellent industry reputation.
- An electrical background in critical infrastructure is essential.
- Experience with managing sub-contractors involved in design & construction.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.