Manager Entertainment Industry jobs in Melbourne VIC
- An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced industry professional to keep Crown at the forefront of entertainment.
- To be successful, you will need:
- Experience or knowledge of the toy industry and consumer marketing to children would be highly regarded.
- Work closely with Content Manager to identify the short…
- You will rub shoulders with some of the event industry’s most influential and talented people.
- Has a ‘finger of the pulse’ in Victoria and fantastic existing…
- The success of the company extends to the development of content, entertainment and global licensing deals.
- The family run business disrupted the toy industry…
- Technical understanding and capability of the media industry.
- 2-4 years’ experience working within media industry (agency, marketing or sales).
- You will be an established Assistant Manager from within the Hospitality industry who can bring inspirational leadership, creative vision plus knowledge and…
- From high-growth SMEs to some of Australia’s largest business, our highly-skilled team works closely with senior executives across a broad range of industry…
- Immersing yourself in the industry by attending networking events with clients.
- A true passion for entertainment, a positive can-do attitude and analytical mind…
- Minimum of 8 years media sales experience and recruitment industry knowledge would be preferable.
- Demonstrated success at leveraging your networks of contacts…
- The ideal candidate for this role would be a recent graduate or have experience in the media industry, coupled with strong excel and numeracy skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.