Manager Fmcg Industry jobs
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Collaborative and energic working culture.
- Our client is a fast-growing FMCG brands in Australia with its head office based in Sydney, supply high end products…
- 4 years experience in the Dairy industry.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth.
- Join and Australian grown brand with multiple sites.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- My client is one that is globally recognised within the FMCG industry.
- Be a part of one of the world's most recognisable food brands.
- FMCG background; cosmetics industry experience highly regarded.
- Lead and drive the development and growth of COVERGIRL to achieve planned targets, increase…
- You will have previous experience in a similar role within the beauty industry and with an understanding of consumer products.
- We are committed to driving innovation and best practice in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, leading with ethical approaches to all our activities,…
- L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is…
- Minimum 1 year in a QA role in the food industry.
- Join a passionate team in an exciting and growing business.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth.
- Additionally, a thorough understanding of wine/champagne/spirit industry and an appreciation of luxury goods market requirements would be desirable.
New South Wales
- You will have a sound background in the FMCG industry and have strong literacy, numerical, computer and communication skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.