Manager Human Resource jobs in New South Wales
- We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future.
- What we are looking for.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$130,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and manage a team.
- Our client is a growing, dynamic company seeking a Human Resource Manager to join…
- Manages International HR subordinate employees and/or contractor resources.
- Responds to employee relations issues (investigations and corrective actions) such…
- Strategy, Organizing and Implementation – strategy development, project management, and identification of resources for implementation.
- As a leader yourself, you will be an approachable and supportive manager who is heavily invested in the development of your team of 2 P&C Advisors, providing…
$104,004 - $112,222 a year
- The appointee will be expected to assist the Senior HR Partner to proactively support managers in developing their capacity to deliver people management as an…
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Making a positive impact on human health takes insight,…
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- Responsible for the allocation of financial and human resources and management of commercial arrangements.
- $101,955 - $115,005 (plus super).
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA)
- The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) is the prudential supervisor of the Australian financial sector.
Healthcare Professionals Group
- NFP provider specialising in residential and community aged care services.
- Located in Miranda - other locations available.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.