Manager Hydraulic jobs in New South Wales
- This role reports to the Regional Operations Manager and is critical to the success of our plants.
- A thorough understanding of the principals of mechanical,…
- Operating Hydraulic press, chain cutter and other test equipment.
- Reporting to the Operations Support Manager you will play a key part in maximising Customer…
- My client is one of world’s largest hydraulic companies, operating in every state;
- Will be to sell and promote hydraulic components, hoses and fittings, into…
Peel Valley Group
Wee Waa NSW
- If you are a qualified diesel mechanic, or have an extensive Hydraulic, Auto electrical, Electronic or precision farming background and are interested in…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- The Relationship Manager will report into the National Sales Manager with key responsibilities involving below:
- Continuous learning of product range.
- Detailed analysis and review of hydrological, hydraulic and/or water quality projects.
- Providing specialist advice on stormwater and flooding to project…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Appropriate qualifications as a Hydraulic Draftsperson with experience working in hydraulic design teams.
- Please submit a full professional resume highlighting…
- Design management of building services – Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire.
- Central Coast Commercial Builder seeking a Services Manager for a newly…
- Reporting to the Service Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Specific knowledge of diesel engines, electrical and pneumatic…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Contracts Manager / Administrator for leading Construction Plumbing & Hydraulic contractor.
- Well-renowned and growing Plumbing & Hydraulics contractor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.