Manager Mechanical Engineering $131,600 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- Develop an understanding of the WA market and build relationships with key decision makers which would include project and site managers.
- Our capabilities include all structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation, manufacturing and fabrication, and engineering disciplines.
- Ideally you will possess relevant engineering or construction management qualifications supported by proven experience in a similar position on building…
- Pacific Industrial Company is a highly regarded private company and a recognised leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry.
- Work in consultation with engineering teams to maintain equipment for water treatment, chemical dosing and control systems.
- By nature, you can demonstrate:
- $190,000 - $220,000 First Year OTE.
- Australian business in an exciting phase of growth.
- Develop new business with Mining, Engineering and Government industries.
- Package engineering of vendors to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Chair electrical engineering project meetings, both internal and with our…
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant mechanical engineering, production, quality assurance and/or supply chain disciplines are preferred.
- Develop cost effective engineering solutions for the project.
- Provide engineering services, leadership and project management support for assigned projects…
- Lead projects tackling complex engineering problems and commercial issues.
- Knowledge & experience of railway vehicle technology and engineering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.