Manager Mechanical Engineering jobs
- Set standards of engineering practice, monitor compliance.
- Ensure that mechanical engineering and maintenance strategies, plans and practices meet statutory…
- Develop manpower work estimates, work scope assignments, engineering schedules and progress measurement systems for engineering management.
- John Beever is a leading Australian mechanical engineering company providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the manufacturing, resources,…
- Experience of mechanical/electrical design areas.
- Sound knowledge of engineering process and phase reviews.
- Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Provide technical advice in mechanical engineering;
- 1 - 5 years Mechanical engineering experience in rolling stock.
- Technical Review of submitted documents;
- You will ideally be degree qualified in mechanical or engineering with a high level of technical experience in the engineering, operations and facilities…
- Across everything we do you will discover true quality, advanced engineering and a renowned design aesthetic.
- The Service Manager- Australia will be responsible…
- Other engineering disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Recent graduate with a Master’s Degree program in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics engineering…
- Cooperate with other engineering disciplines and our drafting team to deliver projects.
- Prepare engineering designs, equipment specifications, data sheets,…
- A talented project manager who relishes ownership of projects from end to end.
- Managing design agencies & architects as well as mechanical engineers & builders…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.