Manager Mechanical Engineering jobs in Western Australia
- Develop manpower work estimates, work scope assignments, engineering schedules and progress measurement systems for engineering management.
- Undertake relevant mechanical/piping engineering tasks as required by project and tenders.
- You have demonstrable knowledge of design and/or construction fields…
- Challenge yourself on exciting projects.
- The client is a well-established manufacturing supplier for the mining industry.
- Develop an understanding of the WA market and build relationships with key decision makers which would include project and site managers.
- We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at…
- We are looking for a strong leader with previous maintenance or engineering experience within a strata/MLR operation to take ownership of the maintenance…
- Degree qualified in mechanical engineering.
- Do you have a background in brownfield engineering environments?
- Experience of providing engineering services either…
- Participates as part of the functional facilities engineering team across Australia.
- Electrical or Mechanical engineering degree or Trade background, or…
- A degree, diploma or trade qualification in either architecture, building, engineering, electrical or mechanical disciplines and high-level understanding of…
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in bulk materials handling, mining associated design, mine maintenance or engineering.
- Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.