Manager Mechanical Engineering jobs in Western Australia
- As Mechanical Engineering Manager, you will:
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution.
- Recruitment of high calibre personnel.
- Supporting the Surface Engineering Manager in delivering APU HSE namely Critical Controls Element management;
- Experience in facilities Operations & Maintenance,…
Orontide Group Ltd
- Mechanical Engineering degree qualifications (Essential).
- We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Project Manager to join the Orontide Site Team on…
- Engineering Degree or Mechanical qualification.
- ASC have an exciting career opportunity available for a mechanically minded and motivated Facilities Manager to…
- Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects.
- Degree qualified – Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Construction…
- Wood is looking to appoint a discipline Mechanical Engineer to join our Asset Solutions Engineering offices in Perth Western Australia.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) degree or equivalent.
- Mechanical engineering design and Gas Transmission Pipeline design and operation.
- Tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering, honours preferred;
- Reporting to the Engineering Superintendent, the successful candidate will take on a…
Orontide Group Ltd
- Reporting to the Henderson Operations Manager, you will be involved in designing creative solutions to client's maintenance problems and project planning work.
- University degree in computer science, electronic or mechanical engineering or other technical discipline, or equivalent.
- Ensure agreed timescales are achieved.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.