Manager Mining jobs in South Australia
Ahrens Pty Ltd
- Engage with supervisors and managers to improve Safe Operating Procedures for plant and equipment management;
- In depth knowledge of WHS practices and principles…
- Relationship building in the survey, construction, spatial and mining industries to existing and prospective clients.
- The successful applicant MUST have:
- You will learn from best-in-class engineers, scientists, project managers, and other technical specialists while working on a diverse range of stimulating and…
- ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group PLC, provide catering and associated services to the mining and construction industries.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide project progress and performance report to discuss with project managers.
- Communicate with project managers / engineers to secure project progress…
- Piacentini & Son is an earthmoving and mining contractor specialising in bulk earthworks, supply of mobile mining and earthmoving equipment, road haulage and…
- GFG Alliance has an agile, entrepreneurial culture with high energy, strong levels of ambition and sustainable growth plans.
- This role is responsible for:
- You will have experience in a similar role, preferably working within the mining, civil or facilities maintenance industries in a senior capacity.
- As the successful applicant, you have administrative experience, preferably within a mining or natural resources industry.
- Drive incremental opportunities for the company through mining partners’ existing customer base & identifying new opportunities with partner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.