Manager Research Commercialisation jobs
$80,643 - $87,044 a year
- The Research Officer will be responsible for performing wet lab tasks for an innovative research program into immuno-oncology drug target discovery and…
Agriculture Victoria Services
- Highly developed ability to model the market value of research outputs and technology IP rights.
- Reporting to a Senior Commercialisation Manager within AVS, the…
The Australian Wine Research Institute
- The Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) is the Australian grape and wine industry’s own research organisation.
- Services include: management of core facilities for laboratory researchers, grants, administration, industry alliances and partnerships, clinical trial…
- Providing robust clinical, health economics and pricing input into CSL Behring ANZ’s commercialisation strategies to ensure optimal funding of new products.
$92,784 - $98,143 a year
- Managing a range of trade and investment projects, this role will require you to produce comprehensive research papers, reports, presentations, and briefings on…
$71,816 - $82,488 a year
- This will be undertaken in a team-based approach with the broader MRFF initiatives team and relevant Faculty research managers, who will be supporting bid…
- The Faculty of the Professions delivers excellence in teaching, learning and research driven by real-world, commercial needs in the areas of: law; business;…
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with managers at senior levels.
- As the Product & Market Development Specialist you will lead the…
- We have a passion to see our academics and their collaboration partners succeed, achieve research excellence and translate their discoveries into real-world…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.