Manager Substation jobs
- Successful track record evidencing your management experience in a power infrastructure and specifically within the substation operations market.
- Leading a large team of talented engineering specialists, you will drive the engineering and management of critical projects for both the new build and overhaul…
- A great opportunity to integrate traction substations into Yarra Trams’ traction network.
- To support this, Yarra Trams requires the services of an experienced…
- You will have experience managing various utilities projects specifically power and substation projects and be looking for the opportunity to work on diverse…
Bouygues Construction Australia
- Alongside the connection manager, the engineering manager will coordinate the connection studies, as well as the SCADA and substation design.
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- The Electrical PM should have a proven track record in managing large scale projects for substations, essential.
- DUTIES REQUIRED IN THIS ROLE:
$70 - $100 an hour
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior project managers and graduates.
- Experience working with electrical infrasucture 330KV.
$800 - $1,200 a day
- I am currently helping a large organisation deliver one of the most exciting projects in the country.
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join…
- Balpara's electrical division specialises in project management, Engineering Design, Drafting and site management of substation, underground and overhead…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$150,000 a year
- Previous experience working on electrical substation construction projects.
- A Construction Manager is required for a well established and expanding family…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.