Manufacturing Accounting Role jobs in Sumner QLD
- This role is located at our Iplex Pipelines Strathpine manufacturing plant.
- We are the largest Australian owned and operated pipe and fittings manufacturing…
- 2-3 year experience in a similar role is essential and previous experience in manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Newly created role with a growing manufacturing business.
- Broad role with strong mentorship.
- Preferably from a manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of AASB 9 and corresponding accounting implications for Group treasury decisions.
- These responsibilities entail collaboration across various…
$70,000 a year
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and CFO, your role will see focused on both the end of month and manufacturing activities for the business.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Reporting to the AU MFG Finance Manager the key responsibilities for this role will be:
- The focus of this role is to provide project accounting support and assistance to our consultants working on projects utilising Golder Associates’ accounting…
- Formal accounting qualification (CA/CPA) and a good knowledge of accounting standards.
- Within this role, you will also be responsible for:
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Prior experience in Manufacturing or FMCG is essential.
- Exciting role to support senior leadership teams in Australia and regionally.
u&u Recruitment Partners
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- ASX listed nationally recognised food manufacturing company.
- Experience as an accountant within a manufacturing environment;
Be the first to see new Manufacturing Accounting Role jobs in Sumner QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.