Market Garden jobs in Queensland
$25.31 an hour
- At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
- We're looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy.
- What's in it for you?
- Maintain and enhance site grounds and garden.
- Within this role your daily responsibilities will include maintaining the mining village grounds, performing yard…
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store.
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Great location with lots of potential and excellent package.
- Excellent hourly rate up to the $40 per hour (Flat rate).
- You will be responsible for:
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Work in town, live in town and be home for dinner every night!
- Great opportunity to join a business currently in investment and expansion.
- Camp, fish, ski or boat along the Ross River which winds its way from the Dam, through the Riverway lagoons, gardens and venue facilities, up various weirs…
Great Keppel Island Hideaway Pty Ltd
Great Keppel Island QLD
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have experience in planning, creation and maintenance of resort gardens with the ability to factor in the conditions of the location,…
Whole Yard Services
Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD
- Whole Yard Services is your family friendly local garden, home and landscaping specialist.
- You possess proven horticultural maintenance qualifications and / or…
- Infinite Aged Care is a leading aged care provider in the Australian market providing a holistic, innovative and resident-centred approach to aged care.
$70,000 - $120,000 a year
- It is a vibrant, relaxing metropolis with a fabulous climate, rich culture and is famed for its beautiful parks and gardens.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.