Marketing Proposal jobs in Sydney NSW
- Experience managing both multi channel marketing campaigns and event programs from concept, proposal development, execution and conducting post campaign…
- Experience of presenting findings, research or proposals for review.
- Experience of producing presentations around findings, research or proposals for review.
- Assisting in preparation of specifications, proposals and other documents under supervision.
- An appreciation of the technical, commercial, financial, and…
- Experience with content marketing activities.
- Strong social media, web, and digital marketing skills.
- Creation of promotions and related marketing collateral…
- Attend events and other marketing activities.
- Research new opportunities and assist with the preparation of proposals.
- What you’ll be doing.
- Project managing client sales submissions (proposals) in response to specific client proposal and quote requests.
- A strong, proactive client service focus.
- Working with technology vendors to identify opportunities for joint marketing activities and developing proposals for investment requests.
- Assist the National Director with pitches and the business winning process (preparation of major client presentations, proposals, marketing campaigns and…
- Experience managing significant marketing projects independently, coaching colleagues for presentations and working closely with Principals and other senior…
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- We are currently seeking a talented Tender Analyst to work within our Sales and Marketing team and assist with the co-ordination of request for tender and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.