Material Manager Role jobs in Queensland
- Prepare estimates of cost including the planning, coordination and management of human, material and capital resources to provide a cost effective, quality…
- Assist in preparing a range of written materials that support advice to government, including correspondence, briefing material, and information papers…
- Format and proof read correspondence and reports in accordance with the Departmental Style Guide and directives as well as coordinate, register, distribute and…
- For further information relating to the role, please refer to the role description or get in touch with the contact person today.
- This role reports to the manager responsible for procurement in the business.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of procurement practices and processes…
Cloncurry Shire Council
- ➢ Demonstrated experience in a Project Manager role;
- ➢ Assess project requirements and ensure that labour materials and equipment are.
- Of scope, time and costs;
$79,567 - $92,496 a year
- Management roles at $92,496.
- The Senior Case Manager role (CM3) role is a practice leader at Safe Places for Children.
- Staff may request short and long-term.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations and/or training materials.
- At least 2 years in a client facing role, with global and local clients in travel…
- Procure minor materials if required.
- Day to day responsibilities of this role will include:
- To be considered for this role you will meet the following criteria:
- This role will support the training programs of other employees, be a back-up to the Site manager during leave and other absences plus includes general…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.