Mechanic Part Time jobs in Sydney NSW
- As an Apprentice Mechanic you will:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be a minimum age of 16 years or older at the time of employment.
- Highly organised, excellent time management and the ability to multitask.
- Ensure workshops are safe and fit for purpose for mechanics.
Automotive Group Training NSW
- Trades & Services > Motor Mechanics.
- Assist mechanics and auto electrician when necessary.
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts.
- Certificate IV Aeroskills (Aircraft Mechanic) or equivalent recognised apprenticeship program.
- We are currently seeking a trade qualified Aircraft Mechanic with…
- Document processing (Daily time sheets etc).
- Trade qualifications in Diesel/Plant Mechanic or Electrical would be beneficial.
- Scheduling of works with Clients.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Trade qualifications as a Light Vehicle or Heavy Transport Mechanic (Mechanical Technologies).
- Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Liebherr Group, which…
- 11 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Whilst it is an advantage for the applicant to hold a trade…
- Have a Plant Mechanic trade qualification.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Plant Mechanics Field Service Technician for full time servicing of the Plant…
- Applies documented procedures and policies to complete complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools.
- Aug 7, 2019, 7:12:12 PM.
- Promo mechanics, customer program compliance tracking.
- We are an organisation that creates products that are part of celebrations, and our culture reflects this…
Be the first to see new Mechanic Part Time jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.