Mechanical Drafter jobs in Ipswich QLD
Acacia Ridge QLD
- Our client is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Drafter to join their Acacia Ridge based team.
- The suitable candidate will possess:
- Reputable within the manufacturing industry, you will be working within the automotive sector of the business.
- At least 2 years' drafting experience.
- My client is a market leader within the Industrial controls industry.
- You will be responsible for checking and updating drawings for various products, as well…
- Your role will involve carrying out technical design of bulk materials handling equipment, industrial machines, port infrastructure and other industrial…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering - Recognised.
- 5-8 years of experience in Mechanical Building Services - HVAC exp Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as either a Platework or Pipework Drafter.
- Contribute technical and design assistance to provide engineering design solutions in…
- Contribute technical and design assistance to provide engineering design solutions in consultation with Lead Drafter or Lead Engineer.
- How to join our team:
- Promech are a young and progressive mechanical engineering consultancy who have instilled the internal values of integrity, trustworthiness and professionalism…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- They are dynamic and ambitious, with a super modern working culture and a growing team of highly skilled Engineers and Drafters.
Stream Consulting Group
$100,000 a year
- As a Building Services Revit MEP Drafter, you must possess:
- 3 years’ experience as a building services MEP Drafter, ideally spent using Revit is crucial for the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.