Mechanical Fitter Role jobs in New South Wales
- Maintain and service mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in the mechanical industry.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need to meet the…
- Working within our longstanding BlueScope Plant Maintenance Contract an opportunity exists for a Mechanical Fitter to join the Coke Plant 2 Asset Team.
- Relevant trade qualification or dual trade Boilermaker/ Mechanical Fitter desirable.
- Experience with mechanical motor/gearbox alignments.
Perisher Valley NSW
$31.25 - $38.00 an hour
- To be considered for this role you must have a current driver's licence and Certificate III in a mechanical discipline.
- Applications close 31st October 2019.
- This allows us to advertise and recruit these roles exclusively to female applicants.
- To be successful in this role, you'll need to meet the following selection…
- Trades & Services Metal Fitters and Machinists.
- You will work with tradesmen to complete tasks in stripping doen and rebuilding mechanical apparatus.
- Put your problem-solving skills to the test in a role with plenty of variety.
- You’ll gain experience in a fast-paced role that will enable you to grow your…
- Hold an Australian Recognised Mechanical Fitter Trade.
- Monadelphous Maintenance & Industrial Services Division in Muswellbrook are seeking qualified Mechanical…
- Successfully complete a 4 year Advanced Diploma of Engineering (Course MEM 60112) or Mechanical Fitters Apprenticeship.
- Great journeys start here, apply now!
- We are currently seeking Electricians / Mechanical Fitters to join our team of professionals.
- Perfect Contracting is a professional and specialised…
Be the first to see new Mechanical Fitter Role jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.