Mechanical Fitter jobs in Brendale QLD
- You will have a fitter/machinist trade qualification and experience in bench fitting duties like grinding and polishing as well as milling and lathe operations…
- At Haynes Group, we keep things simple: We back the talent of our people and land the jobs that best suit their needs.
- So, see what’s out there.
- Engage in making, fitting or repairing mechanical machines, instruments or appliances.
- 2 years of industry experience in a similar maintenance role.
- We are now offering an exciting opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated problem-solver with a mechanical trade who is looking for an exciting challenge.
- This exciting opportunity will be perfect for a candidate that has a passion for mechanical engineering work and who is keen to develop a career in the…
$45 an hour
- Your new company specialises in metal fabrication, mechanical fitting, maintenance and building services for complex industrial plants including desalination…
$38 - $40 an hour
- Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia.
$35 an hour
- They are currently working on a projects that is heading to the mines and are in urgent need of mechanical fitters.
- Requirements for the role are :
Job Connect Recruitment
- Job Connect is seeking a Mechanical Fitter for an ongoing position with a nationally respected company located on the North side of Brisbane, QLD.
- Understanding of both mechanical and Electrical fault finding and repair.
- Maintaining mechanical & electrical equipment in a safe and useable condition to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.