Mechanical Maintenance Fitter jobs in Victoria
- As a full-time employee, you will be responsible for delivering mechanical trade services associated with maintenance activities across a variety of plant and…
- The mechanical fitter is responsible for safely repairing equipment in a timely manner to deliver customers’ requirements at the required quality and cost…
- Have a strong aptitude for hands-on, mechanical tasks.
- You will have a passion for mechanical work, an enthusiasm to learn and be willing to go the extra mile…
- Mechanical maintenance experience is highly regarded.
- We have a new opportunity for a motivated and experienced Maintenance Technician that has compelted a…
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- This role is ideally suited to someone with fitter, metal fabrication or mechanical qualifications.
- Performing preventative maintenance on company plant and…
- Current trade certification as a fitter.
- Diligently carry out all preventative maintenance requirements in a timely manner.
- The role has potential for overtime.
- Experience working as a maintenance tradesman in a production environment.
- Understanding of both mechanical and Electrical fault finding and repair.
- M's carrying out repairs and maintenance, whilst being both available and able to carry out any mechanical repairs that may be required during the shift.
$87,000 - $90,000 a year
- Mechanical Maintenance Technicians / Fitters and Continuous Improvement Fitter.
- Ongoing learning opportunities and career development.
- Work within a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.