Mechanical Project Engineer jobs in West Perth WA
- Reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- To be considered for the Mechanical Engineer role, you will possess the following…
- For an experienced Project Engineer that's worked across multi-discipline SMP projects, perhaps the novelty will be the opportunity to try new ways of working…
- You are tertiary qualified in Mechanical Engineering, with previous experience delivering Mechanical projects.
- You are a confident user of Microsoft Project.
- Mechanical design and design management experience.
- Must be an Australian Citizen to work on these defence projects.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- Opportunity exists for experienced Mechanical Engineers to join our team in the Perth office.
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of the mechanical…
- Therefore, we have multiple opportunities for hardworking Project Controls Engineers to become part of our growing team delivering and winning more projects…
- Strong project management and understanding of project financials.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You will work on a wide variety of irrigation, water and…
$120,176 a year
- Senior Engineer - Mechanical Construction - 0O9A.
- Provide supervisory and specialist technical services to the Project Manager of major and complex projects.
- Management of the engineering component of projects and overall project management of small projects.
- We are now seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical…
- Proven ability to develop scopes of work and contract schedules /documentation.
- Knowledge of Iron ore process plant equipment or similar.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.